Welcome to 2nd Oman Occupational Health Conference 2017
On behalf of TAFANI Events & Research and Samara Training Services, it is with great pleasure we invite you to 2nd Oman Occupational Health Conference. The 2nd Oman Occupational Health Conference will be held from 16 – 17 April 2017 at Crowne Plaza Hotel, Muscat. The Conference is organized under the auspices of Ministry of Manpower, Sultanate of Oman – Directorate General of Labor Care.
“Occupational Health is the promotion and maintenance of the highest degree of physical, mental and social well-being of workers in all occupations by preventing departures from health, controlling risks and the adaptation of work to people, and people to their jobs.” (ILO / WHO 1950).”
The key objectives of the two day forum is to bring the Government and Corporate sector together to review the policy, practices and standards of Occupational Health and to discuss ways in which we can reduce the losses on our business and economy due to illnesses and early retirement caused by negligence in occupational health standards.
The event will also focus on career development of Omanis from medical background in the field of Occupational Health in order to fulfill current and future demands and create more work opportunities for Omani Nationals in this important field.
We thank those who supported and participated at the 2016 event and we hope it was very useful. We look forward to you joining the event during 2017.
Core Industries Involved
- Construction and Infrastructure
- Corporate Sector
- Environment & Engineering
- Food Processing
- Manufacturing & Industry
- Oil & Gas
- SME’s & entrepreneurs
- Service Sector
- Waste Management
Why Attend ?
- Gain valuable insight into the dynamics of maintaining healthy work atmosphere and improved morale.
- Understand how to improve company image and culture.
- Learn how to create healthy work environment and increase productivity and job satisfaction.
- Be inspired by health workplace practices.
- Connect and Engage with your fellow industry professionals and health experts.
Who Should Attend ?
- GM’s CHO’s
- QHSE Managers
- HR Managers
- Managers of Companies who are responsible for the Health and Safety of Employees within the following discipline.